Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Technique Junkie Birthday Month Blog Hop

 
 
 
Hello once again and welcome to my contribution to the TJ Birthday Month Celebration Blog Hop. Every day is a celebration when you have so many techniques at your disposal. There is never a dull or boring moment creativly speaking.
The technique I chose is from the Emboss or Die CD. Believe me...it was not easy to choose just one. This CD like all of the others is chock full of wonderful techniques and I think I will be "stuck" on this CD for at least another week.
This particular technique is called Masked Spellbinders and I just LOVE it! The stamps I used are from Stampington and Company.
Well enough about me, LOL! Just in case you didn't start at the beginning; you should have started here With Judy's fabulous creation at the Design Junkie Blog. You are really in for some eye candy today!
You should have arrived at my blog from here Shelly's blog. WOW! I know you weren't disappointed with her delicious contribution.
When you have left a comment on my blog your next stop will be at Beth's blog. One more gorgeous project! The talent of this team never ceases to amaze me.
 
I have left the best for last!!! If you should happen to be chosen the random winner of this blog hop you will win the privledge of joining us as a guest designer for an entire issue of the TJ Newsletter!!
That will be a hoot for all of us and a great opportunity for you!
 
Thanks for stopping by, Good luck and I hope to see you back real soon.
 
Jackie K
 
 

23 comments:

Hetty said...

What a beautiful card in monochromatic color.
Great technique this is!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderfully done! Love the image and the Monochromatic theme.

StampingJudy said...

I love that stamp. It was one of the first I bought from her.

Beth Norman said...

Ohhhh, ahhhh, how beautiful. I love the monochromatic look. The lace is a perfect touch as well. Thanks for sharing your talent.

nancy y said...

love the blues on this card, , soothing! You are right, the TJ newsletter and special CDs are a wealth of inspiration.

Jane Bosi said...

Nice job, Jackie!

Vicky said...

Great card. Love the different colors of blue.Looks nice with the lace. Vicky

Sue D said...

Lovely card--I like the technique you used.

Anonymous said...

Love this card! It makes me want to lead a more civilized life and drink tea instead of coffee. Beautiful job!

Peace
Beth

Holly said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the colours and fun technique.

itzamitzi said...

Aaaahhhh, anything blue is sure to catch my eye. And you used a tq that I have yet to try. Nice card

Vickie Kertz said...

Love the color you used. I have done this technique before, but need to go back to it. I have a new Christmas stamp that this technique would be perfect for.
momkertz at live dot com.

Cheryl B said...

Very nice! Like how you used the masked spellbinder technique!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful stamps. Wonderful technique. Love the touch of lace to go with the tea.

Cyndee Scholet said...

I LOVE that technique too! I need to try it out!

wwilloww said...

Your card is beautiful!!! I love your color choices and embossing is my go-to technique!!!

Niki said...

Jackie,
gorgeous card. The lace is perfect on it. I have the Emboss or Die CD and use it a lot. Thanks for sharing your inspiring talents.

Niki

billiejo said...

Oh my... I have tried the Masked Spellbinders technique yet. It looks beautiful and your card does too!
Sandy

Rose said...

This is such a great technique, giving the impression of layers without the bulk. Good choice-

Highdesertstamper said...

lOve the masking!! Hand't thought of that to use for sponging.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful technique. Will definitely try that one.
Pat
psalhoff@verizon.net

Karen McAlpine said...

Great card. What a fun month it has been with all the fun projects!!

cathy said...

Nice card. I like the lace.