- Embossed Crayon Resist -
You should have arrived here from Holly Brown's blog. If you didn't, you may want to start at the beginning by using the links below starting with the Technique Designer Blog.
My projects are from CD 8. I chose Embossed Crayon Resist and Hidden Image techniques. They were a lot of fun and turned out really wonderful!! The Hidden Image technique is called a Bonus Technique. All of the CDs have 10 Bonus Techniques and they are just more extra fun! None of the techniques on the CDs are duplicates.
Today's cards and blog hop are in celebration of the Annual Technique Junkie CD sale:
- All ANNUAL CDs are just $10.00 each plus postage! This is a huge savings, and is a great way to catch up with techniques from precious issues.
- Each of the CDs has between 70 and 100 tutorials on them.
- Each in step-by-step, pictorial format.
- Information about each CD, with a list of what is on each and a link to order, is HERE
Just so you know what you will be getting on each CD as to months of techniques:
- CD1: October 2002 to August 2003 issue and 10 bonus techniques
- CD2: October 2003 to August 2004 issue and 10 bonus techniques
- CD3: October 2004 to August 2005 issue and 10 bonus techniques
- CD4: October 2005 to August 2006 issue and 10 bonus techniques
- CD5: October 2006 to August 2007 issue and 10 bonus techniques
- CD6: October 2007 to August 2008 issue and 10 bonus techniques
- CD7: October 2008 to August 2009 issue and 10 bonus techniques
- CD8: October 2009 to August 2010 issue and 10 bonus techniques
- CD9: October 2010 to August 2011 issue and 10 bonus techniques
Your next stop in the blog hop will be our leader, Pat Huntoon's blog.
Below is a list of all of the designers participating in today's hop with direct links to their blogs in case you get lost. Note they also show the CDs.
- CD1: Judy Jackson - START HERE at the Technique Design Team blog
- CD2: Chris Dickinson
- CD3: Nancy Dawson
- CD4: Ann Clack
- CD5: Donna Duquette
- CD6: Jane Bosi
- CD7: Holly Brown
- CD8: Jackie Kalchert - YOU ARE HERE
- CD9: Pat Huntoon
Thanks for stopping by to look and share.