You should have arrived here from the Technique Junkie Design Blog. Welcome to your SECOND stop on the Mini Album Mania Blog Hop.
For my project, shown above from the Mini Album Mania CD, I have created the Library Pocket Book! I chose it for it's versatility and how it allows for saving any type of collective items, like Birthday Cards, Recipes, items from trips, photos etc. Below is a review of what else you will find on this fun and technique filled CD:
- 35 pdf tutorials in step-by-step pictorial format -- all printable to 8-1/2” x 11” paper.
- Ideas for all kinds of mini scrapbook albums using a variety of formats, sizes, bindings and materials.
- Albums in tins; shaped albums; books that flip, flop, flap, and so much more!
- Each of the album tutorials has at least two examples and all of the pages in the albums are included.
- This CD is jam-packed with inspiration!
Mini Album Mania (2012) $14.95 USDYour next stop in the blog hop will be Nancy Dawson at Creative Wishes.
Below is a list of all of the designers participating in today's hop with direct links to their blogs in case you get lost. I want you to win that CD!:
- Technique Designer Blog START HERE
- Jackie Kalchert at Inky Fingers YOU ARE HERE
- Nancy Dawson at Creative Wishes SHE IS NEXT
- Shelly Hickox at Stamp Tramp
- Chris Dickinson at Creating With Crissy
- Holly Brown at Glitter Stamps And Ink
- Hetty Sanders at Craft Chaos
- Jane Bosi at Jane's Addiction
- Allie Gower at Well Trained Paper
- Pat Huntoon at The Technique Trail
Thanks for stopping by to look and good luck in the drawing too!!