Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Framed Nesties












This is a technique I developed for Technique Junkies. It appeared in the August newsletter. You can see in the first two photos that the window area is raised, giving it a lovely dimension. I hope you like them.


I am off for a weeks vacation to Oregon to spend time with my youngest son Ian and his family. I am really looking forward to it. It will be a relief to get out of this Arizona heat for awhile. I only wish it were going to be winter here when I return next week! LOL!


I hope all is well in your little corner of the world.






2 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh!! Jackie, these are all lovely! I love the way you did the background on the first one and how it looks with your image and sentiment!! I never cared for that punched edge until you did it with this~ Perfectly lovely.

The second one is sea fare gorgeous! How sea worthy beautiful!

The third one is just do absolutely gorgeous! Stunning with the embossed flourishes. Gotta check this out!! Wow~ there's that lovely edge again!

CreativSpirit said...

The three of these cards are gorgeous Jackie, I especially love the third one, the design and colours combination is so pleasing.

Hugs,
Rob