Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh! What a Beautiful Morning!!!!








I went flying this morning with my youngest son Ian at the controls. What a fabulous time I had and how happy I was to be flying with my son. He has had his private pilots license for several years now and has had the plane for a few years. It is an awesome feeling for a mother when a child lives his dreams. It made the ride so meaningful. Thanks son. I can't wait to do it again soon!
We flew all around the East Valley but most importantly..."my mountain." I am struck every day by the shear beauty of the Superstition Mountains which are in my back yard.We also flew over my house which is in the photo off the wing. I had to get a quick photo of Four Peaks which is the mountain off in the distance. It was a beautiful morning and it will always be one of my fondest memories..

4 comments:

Chris in Oz said...

Ooh, how exciting!!! I wanna come too!!! Hugz......

Shirley said...

Very cool! My second husband flew and we went a lot. I always felt like I was dangling from a string. LOLOLOL Wonderful Jackie!

Anonymous said...

Jackie, those photos are awesome, what a wonderful experience & how special that it was your son flying you around.

Heather also in OZ

CreativSpirit said...

How fantastic to be flying with your son. I am surprised at how much space you have around your home there, I somehow thought that you place was in more of a suburban areaa. It really gives you a different perspective on things from "way up there".

Love and Hugs,

Rob