Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh! What a Beautiful Morning!!!!








I went flying this morning with my youngest son Ian at the controls. What a fabulous time I had and how happy I was to be flying with my son. He has had his private pilots license for several years now and has had the plane for a few years. It is an awesome feeling for a mother when a child lives his dreams. It made the ride so meaningful. Thanks son. I can't wait to do it again soon!
We flew all around the East Valley but most importantly..."my mountain." I am struck every day by the shear beauty of the Superstition Mountains which are in my back yard.We also flew over my house which is in the photo off the wing. I had to get a quick photo of Four Peaks which is the mountain off in the distance. It was a beautiful morning and it will always be one of my fondest memories..

5 comments:

Chris in Oz said...

Ooh, how exciting!!! I wanna come too!!! Hugz......

Beth said...

How cool Jackie and special for you love the shots you took and your descriptions thanks for sharing.

Shirley said...

Very cool! My second husband flew and we went a lot. I always felt like I was dangling from a string. LOLOLOL Wonderful Jackie!

Anonymous said...

Jackie, those photos are awesome, what a wonderful experience & how special that it was your son flying you around.

Heather also in OZ

CreativSpirit said...

How fantastic to be flying with your son. I am surprised at how much space you have around your home there, I somehow thought that you place was in more of a suburban areaa. It really gives you a different perspective on things from "way up there".

Love and Hugs,

Rob